Here are some quick pointers on how to pack for a short trip that requires you looking totally stylish every minute of the trip.
For a 2-3 day trip
1. Gauge how many outfits you will need according to the number of events you will attend on the trip.
2.There is a 50/50 chance that you will lose your luggage, so make sure you can fit everything into a carry-on suitcase.
3. If your event(s) require a variety of different style handbags, try to pack bags that lay flat. Also make sure your travel purse can fit into another bag. Try utilizing outside pockets for travel documents and items you will need easy access to.
4. Pick a maximum of 4 shoes, a comfortable travel pair, and two pairs of that can transition into night outing functional shoes.
5. Wear the same pieces in different ways. It is easy to make the same item look totally different.
7. Try on your outfits prior to your trip, that way you will ensure everything fits, no damages, and the different items all work together.
|TRAVEL SIZE VERSION OF YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS|
|FIT SMALLER BAGS INSIDE BIGGER BAGS|
|FOUR PAIRS OF SHOES ARE MORE THEN ENOUGH; MAKE IT WORK!|
I just finished packing and I have to say it all fits, six outfits, four shoes, three bags, and all my toiletries!
There you have it lovelies, the fashionista's check list to packing light and fashionable!