Before you say isn’t it too soon to think about a holiday gift guide, think about how fast this year has gone by! We are in September! I won’t lie, I am more than happy to see 2020 come to an end, but you have to admit, time is sure flying by really fast! With so much turmoil in the world around us, now more than ever, it’s time to start thinking about the ones we love the most. Checkup on your loved ones and keep them in mind always. We all might look fine on the outside, but a lot of us are hurting right now. In addition to thinking about our loved ones, we also have to checkup on ourselves. Now more than ever, we need to give ourselves grace. Create time for self care and gift ourselves when we see fit.
Another thing to keep in mind this year is that the holiday season is going to be a lot different from what it used to be. Without a vaccine to the corona virus, I don’t really see in-person shopping going back to normal, hence more and more people will be shopping online. The influx of online shoppers will more than likely lead to products selling out, shipping delays, and little to no time for last minute shopping. Because of this I will be shelling out gift guides every other week, to ensure you don’t miss any potential gifts for your loved ones. I will cover gifts for every member of the family as well as outfit ideas, home decor and more. I got you covered for all things holiday this season, so stay tuned.
Holiday Gift Guide // Gifts for her and what I am coveting
Click on the numbers to shop
- 1 // You can never go wrong with a great candle
- 2 // I am obsessed with this bag! I really feel like I NEED it!
- 3 // Any thing to pamper my over worked self right now is a plus!
- 4 // I adore this earrings! This pair will forever live in my closet.
- 5 // During these trying times, we must be hopeful. I can’t wait to read this.
- 6 // Affordable home decor that is so stylish, LOVE!
- 7 // I still can’t believe this sweater is under $20, so chic!
- 8 // We all need love, and this friendship bracelet will be a great addition to any arm candy!
- 9 // I am obsessed with headbands. They are perfect for days I can’t be bothered with my hair, but still want to look cute!
- 10 // I have a sweet tooth and I know I am not alone, I LOVE chocolate!
- 11 // I love the red detail of this mixer, so chic and stylish for the home.
- 12 // Don’t ask me why I don’t have a doormate, but I think I NEED this one.
Which of these gifts is your favorite from my holiday gift guide, if you think I missed anything and what you would like to see in the coming guides. Let me know with your comments below!
Become an ABM Insider!