I I love giving and receiving gifts. I love seeing the joy a thoughtful gift brings. There is something fulfilling seeing the smile on a person’s face after receiving a gift and I am here for-it. This season, I have made a few gift guides, but I have to say this one is my favorite because it’s my Lux list! I wanted to create a luxury gift guide of 10 items I love. I have some of the items and some I desperately want. If you have someone in your life that you think deserves a little luxury this holiday season, or if you feel like buying something special for yourself, then this is the gift guide for you! Check out my picks and let me know which item is your favorite and if you will be indulging in a little luxury this holiday season.
Scroll down to watch my video, highlighting these picks plus a bonus item!
10 luxury gift ideas over $500
1.Tata Harper Vanity CaseAfter working with Tata Harper a few months ago (check out my beauty post HERE), I have become hooked on their products. It is truly luxury skincare and I am here for it. This set is the perfect git for anyone who loves clean beauty and is obsessed with having great skin.
2. Fendi Sunshine ToteI gifted myself this bag earlier in the year, and I have to say, I am obsessed with it! I know it’s a lot but if you can afford to gift this bag to someone or for yourself, I promise you this bag will add a little sunshine to your outfit of the day.
3. MARIA TASH 18-karat gold diamond earringsI love diamond earrings. Nothing too flashy, but just a beautiful pair to wear everyday. This pair exudes luxury and it the perfect example of understated luxury. This pear-shape pair is absolutely stunning and will make the perfect gift for the holidays.
4. Dyson Airwrap™ Complete Styler – for Multiple Hair Types and StylesI have always wanted the Dyson blow dryer, but not sure why I haven’t purchased it yet for myself! I think I am secretly waiting for someone to buy it for me, or to collaborate with Dyson lol.
5. Bella Cashmere RobeI absolutely LOVE cashmere! Robes have always been a great gift for the holidays, so why not give a luxury robe. This robe is beautiful and features metallic threads. The robe also has side pockets. In addition to lounging in this beautiful, you can also put a belt over the self belt and wear the robe as a sweater.
6. Chanel Goatskin, Gold-Tone, Silver-Tone & Ruthenium-Finish MetalIf I don’t get this fabulous bag as a gift for Christmas, best believe I will be buying it for myself come 2021! I love this bag and hope to get it for Christmas in either this gorgeous goatskin or in a beautiful red.
7. JO MALONE Peony & Blush Suede Luxury Scented CandleThis candle is for all the candle lovers in your life. The scent is stunning and it burns so well. If you love candles or have someone who loves candle, this is a great gift.
8. Michele Watch Deco Diamond Chronograph Watch Head & Bracelet, 33mmI was gifted this gorgeous watch by Michele Watches when I did a collaboration with them a month ago. I have to say this watch brings me joy and has been one of my best gifts this year. If you want to give the gift of joy, give this watch!
9. J.W. Anderson Chain BirkenstocksOne of my girlfriends got these shoes, and I love them! I want them really bad, but I can’t find my size, so if you see a pair in a size 42, please let me know, because these shoes are CUTE!
10. David Yurman extra-large gold and silver link braceletThis bracelet is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I wear it everyday and I love it! It looks great dressed up or down. This classic bracelet holds it’s value. The receiver of this gift will love it and will be reminded of your generosity when they wear it everyday.
Watch my “BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR HER OVER $500 | LUXURY HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2020” video HERE
Which of these gifts is your favorite from my holiday luxury gift guide? Let me know with your comments below!