5 fail proof Mother’s day gift ideasÂIf there was ever a time when being a mother was difficult, it is now. Not only are we taking care of our children, and households, we have also become their educators during social distancing. That is why itâs important to give the mothers in your life gifts that make life a little easier. Here are some fail-proof gifts to make momâs life easier this Motherâs Day. Scroll down to watch my Youtube video explaining why I picked these items.
What to wear for Mother’s DayThis mother’s Day, I plan to be comfortable and super stylish! Here are three out of the five looks featured in my new Youtube video. The fun thing about these looks is that they are probably already in your closet. Check out the video, and use the styling tips in the video to recreate the looks with items that are already in your wardrobe. Which look is your favorite?
Shop the look
5 things to do for Mother’s Day while under quarantineÂ
I have been thinking about what I will do this Motherâs Day for quite some time. Considering that brunch, spa, and most of the things I would usually do are out of the question, I decided to make this Motherâs Day as memorable as possible for myself. here are some ideas to ensure that this Motherâs Day is as relaxing as possible.
1. A full day of Netflix and chill. Here are five shows that I have watched, and are highly entertaining. They are perfect for a day of relaxation!
Â Tiger king
2. Order your favorite dish from your favorite local restaurant.
3. Have a Zoom party. Get a DJ and either Have a Zoom party, or get all your best mom pals to jump on a conference call, and party/catch up while you sip on your favorite drinks.
4. Take at least one hour off where you do absolutely nothing! No kids or husband allowed
5. Have your kids, and husband, create a spa day for you. Whether itâs filling the tub for a bubble bath, or getting them to massage your feet, get them to create the perfect spa experience for you, trust me it will be fun!
What will you wear, do, give or want to receive for Mother’s Day? Let me know with your comments below.